Do you hold it i or let it out...??
vickieprince vickieprince 51-55, F 26 Answers Apr 23, 2010

I don't know what happens when I break.

Some people probably define that as the point when they do something like start screaming, crying, etc. But, when I think of someone 'breaking', I think of them disappearing, commiting suicide or going nuts in some other fashion.

I guess my answer is "when I go nuts". But, would I realize that I've snapped if I've gone nuts?

Best Answer

When you have tried everything in your power to move what you need to move but it won't, when every door is closed and you see no way ahead and when you are so mentally worn down you don't know if you should be stood on your feet, sitting on your bum or lying down. All those things put together puts you at breaking point. Do you hold it or let it out? ...

That's a good part of your question, actually. Letting it out is better than keeping it in; not being able to let it out because of circumstances is a darn sight harder to deal with and there *are* times when it isn't possible to let it go. I think that (as already mentioned) is when it all falls into tears and those you do in secret because it's the only place that you can.

And at the end of all that, and when you go to bed, you lie down your weary head on the pillow and tell yourself tomorrow will be a better day; we always believe that tomorrow will be a better day. If we cannot do that then we have given up on tomorrow before it even arrives.

~F~

Best Answer

When I reach MY breaking point, I walk away.

Nobody knows but YOU when YOU have reached YOUR breaking point...what breaks YOU may NOT break someone else. Only YOU know when enough is enough for YOU! TAKE CARE!!!

Best Answer

You just do

Best Answer

When you have been through hell and back, you learn to control your tongue. I am a very peaceful person but, when someone gets me to my breaking point, I let them have it full force and make them go hunt a hole to crawl into.

Best Answer

TO ME MY BREAKING POINT IS WHEN YOU ARE QUESTIONING YOUR SELF , IS THIS REALLY WORTH IT. AM I WILLING TO RISK SOMETHING FOR IT. ARE YOU WILLING TO RISK WHAT YOU HAVE FOR IT?

Best Answer

I know that I reached my breaking point when I start burning from the inside out...I begin to shake...and I can hear my heart thumping.

I LET IT OUT TOO...PEOPLE SHOULD KEEP THEIR DISTANCE WHEN THIS HAPPENS!

Best Answer

Usually, when i"ve reached my breaking point....I've broken and the whole world is aware!

Best Answer

For me, it was when I reached the point of 'nothing else to do' and I finally surendered to the circumstances out of my control.

~ Weary of being strong and tired of fighting ~

Best Answer

I don't care anymore.

Best Answer

When i start laughing uncontrollably. It normally follows a "Are you serious?"

Best Answer

You break.

Best Answer

I let it out, because "emotional constipation" can kill you :)

Best Answer

when I throw my arms up in the air and give up... shortly there after I start making irrational decisions.

Best Answer

When I can hear my heart thumping faster and faster and if somebody asked me a question I feel like swearing at them, which I don't do.

Best Answer

When I feel nauseated, lose sleep, feel exhausted.

Best Answer

when i break into TEARS

Best Answer