musicalsoul10 musicalsoul10 22-25, F 6 Answers Feb 9, 2013 in Dating & Relationships

I hate to say it but when I was in the military and we were overseas, I couldn't believe the way (mostly) guys behaved. They cheated on their girlfriends and wives and visited prosti tutes. I knew these guys for years and would NEVER dream of acting that way on our shore. I really don't get it..... 20 years later, I still don't get it!

Best Answer

Wear a ring, 3rd finger left hand

Best Answer

I wear my engagement ring. Most the time it makes them leave me alone but sometimes not. some guys just dont respect girls anymore.

Best Answer

wear red lipstick pluck or wax eyebrows in joan crawford shape and have overly long nails when one comes up say u have kids married but u do have a fantasy wanna know what it is.... I cook everything at home and cut my one tender loins.... they'll walk away an spread the word having absolutely no IDEA wtf u just were on about ....lmao

Best Answer