Love yourself.

Best Answer

Sooner or later you'll just quit giving a **** about what anyone thinks because there will be times when you realize that when you are down,no one is there for you and your second skin will grow and callous.At this point,anything anyone says will go in one ear and out of the other.You will know that what anyone says does'nt matter because they don't even have a clue on what you are about and you will have that mischievious grin while knowing what they do not.They will then be in wonder of what goes on in your mind and when they finally ask you,you will just grin and say nothing and walk away.Who needs ******** in their lives anyway!!!

Best Answer

I agree with rese07 and will add "You cannot please everyone, so you might as well please yourself."

Best Answer

I just hug myself and walk away, tears will remind me, it`s hard not to care.

Best Answer

Have a couple of friends.

Best Answer

People think about me?

Best Answer

By learning to understand and appreciate the reality of who you are.

Best Answer

hehe I always say that when they pay my rent and bills I will care meanwhile I can care less. hehe.

Best Answer

Age.

Best Answer

in time u kinda get bored of caring ..

Best Answer