jerrica jerrica 41-45, F 22 Answers Jun 5, 2009

I read somewhere that the path to true happiness is often block by our own mind. We have to loose our mind to be happy. I did find out later in the book what the author meant by that.

When we were small children we experienced life, everyday was a new adventure and as we got older we stopped experiencing things and our minds started to define and catagorize things.

The bottom line was we needed to live life in the "Here and Now" we need to go back to experiencing the world around us. Just like a child's first step out on the lawn, the pointy blades of grass tickle When was the last time you experienced that sensation?

Best Answer

Be fearless. Try new things. Think new thoughts. Don't worry about the opinions of others.

Take action. Have fun creating your world. Do what feels right.

Best Answer

By finding your purpose in life. For me it is by doing random acts of kindness and hoping that those acts of kindness are being paid forward. Finding things that bring you joy and happiness. For me it is knowing that I have helped someone and brought a little light into their world. Also by getting out in nature and enjoying a nice sunny day and appreciating what beauty there is in the world. It also comes with learning to change your frame of mind from the negative to the positive and seeing things in a different light.

Best Answer

thats a question i could ask too..but i think with time we learn to become more strong and live our lives..

Best Answer

List or visualize what you have. Now take it all away. Imaging having nothing. No home, job or money. That should help a person appreciate what they have to work with.

Best Answer

Learn to appreciate the small things. Live in the moment. I've had to learn to do this. Open up your senses to the natural environment. Listen to the birds, notice the flowers, cloud formations. Once you start really noticing and appreciating the small things, you slowly learn to notice and appreciate life on a larger scale.

Best Answer

I sometimes feel like I am (as you put it) 'merely existing'.

You've got to remember that there is a whole world out there for you, and YOU have to make the most of it.

Targets and goals are a good way to give yourself milestones.

Best Answer

Years ago, I went through a bad depression where I pretended to be happy. I pretended so much that I forgot how to actually be happy. I went to therapy, take mild anti-depressant, and now I'm alive again. I'm happy. And now I NEVER pretend.

Good luck!

Best Answer

Finding God....and your passion.

Best Answer

you ask the questions as if there is something wrong with merely existing

Best Answer

Knowing who you are inside is the first step. Identify with all those emotions that arise and be ready for them at any moment. This is the first step to staying grounded, and once you've achieved this 'clarity', you will know what it is that you want to do with your life. Once you know for sure what it is that you want to do, examine the end result carefully, and plan out how your goals should be achieved. Above all, always be honest with yourself and trust yourself to make the best choices for you in your life. Take one day at a time...avoid frustration, anger, bitterness. Only YOU can choose to feel those things, but you don't have to. Be happy, and live your life.

Best Answer

saving this

Best Answer

by learing to appreciate people and the things that we cannot changed.

Best Answer

make a list of 100 things you want to do before you die...but heres the thing...you have to do it in an hour uninterupted. I did it and so have lots of my friends. It's changed our lives...do it with a friend and it'll be a great oppertunity for you to bond...please let me know how it goes if you decide to do it and we can share stories:)

Best Answer

Find god in a woman for a night

scare the sh*t out of yourself in a good way

then walk the middle road from there

Best Answer

smoke dope

Best Answer

psychedelics

I mean basically that's what they are, learning to live life.

Best Answer