Save his feelings by saying something like "I think it's best we leave it as a one-time deal. I don't want to sound like a prude but I try to refrain from the friends-with-benefits thing."

Best Answer

ya, i think if i have to just tell him it was a one time deal. he understands that fwb isn't for everybody. honestly, knowing him like i do, i don't think he's the type for it, so idk why he's suggesting it the naiive boy

Best Answer

I'm just looking for friendship right now<br />
It was nice that one time we had but that is all i ever wanted<br />
your a nice guy but we don't have that romantic chemistry, that spark, anyone can just do it<br />
so lets just be friends okay?

Best Answer

its kinda hard to tell him there was no romantic chemistry because in his words, i was one of the best he's had. ugh &gt;.&lt;

Best Answer

Just blow him off or lie and say you're seeing someone. Oh. Not the best answer. But always what I do. lol

Best Answer

im thinking i just wont answer his text or if i ever see him again act like nothing happened. im hoping that will do it

Best Answer