time

Best Answer

Let yourself grieve and heal, and as much as it hurts, realize they aren't out there crying over you... Learn everything you can from the experience/relationship... Know you'll be wiser and stronger for it. We grow the most through out hardships and struggles. I'm sorry you're hurting... you WILL get through this.

Best Answer

Bless ya!

Best Answer

cry and try to sleep so i dont need to think about the pain

Best Answer

Cut off contacts with that person, Learn my lesson and Move on. The good way to shift your focus is watch some comedy or listen to some empowering music.

Best Answer

Good advice

Best Answer

If it's too much I cry alone in my room, when my dog sees it she tries to lick my face. Usually, I don't speak to them, ignoring them works and they feel bad about it.

Best Answer

No way - I stew on it, silently seethe and plot revenge....tenfold!!!!!

Best Answer

Once you establish in your mind that you are beyond them hurting you again... it will fade....

Best Answer

if it's really deep- time. and amends by that person, but time is needed.<br />
let yourself feel that hurt, don't bury feelings. feelings get used up and spent. feel them, use them up, then they'll go away. thoughts too pass

Best Answer