Do you simply keep yourself busy to try forget? What do you let go of and where does it go?
ChocSwurl ChocSwurl 26-30, F 14 Answers Aug 16, 2011

You learn from them. You meet other challenges, realize that we're all fallible.

Best Answer

Remember. Jot down your feelings toward the incident(s) Look at everything you have written with the same feeling then attempt to understand why and what happened clearly, from a new perspective. Shed light unto the feelings and remind yourself that whatever another person "did to you" (I put this in quotations because people can only do things TO you if you take things personally, or allow yourself to be a victim ) Is because of THEM not you. Then, after you have looked at it from every angle, mentally forgive the person and dont wonder in suspicion how they feel or what they are thinking. Now , burn the paper. And imagine it as all your feelings that are within you ceasing to exist and carry on your own way. <3

Best Answer

I try not to BE bitter. It gains me nothing, and it's not fair to people newly meeting me who weren't involved in my past. I try to keep getting out there, doing things and making new friends. I never forget, but some things I HAVE to forgive, if only for my own peace of mind.

Best Answer

Awesome.

Best Answer

Thank you ;)

Best Answer

Buy yourself a note book and pen and write each bad experience down. After you have done this read it a few times them burn it and tell yourself as the papers burn so does the bad memory from my past. It works for me. You can even write it down it pas a poem if you can do this and do exactly the same burn it.

Best Answer

Letting go has to do with forgiveness. Forgiving others, and forgiving yourself. If one is able to accomplish that, then one can move on. How to do it? Personally, I find doing some soul searching thur meditation, and then trying to communicate your intention to those who you hurt or found hurtful......It's no easy task! But it is a solution.......Ask any veteran of war!

Best Answer

i have even tried electric shock therapy, it didnt help

Best Answer

dont dwell on them

Best Answer