He wants me around, but not how I want him to be. I want to be with him.
PeaceLovePoptart PeaceLovePoptart 18-21, F 9 Answers Nov 24, 2012 in Romance & True Love

Then he doesn't love you. And he doesn't deserve you.

Best Answer

In the movie "gardens of stone" James Caan had a great line when someone asked him why he was insisting on going back to Vietnam as a platoon Sargent when he was intellectually opposed to the war... His answer is pretty applicable here.. He compared it to running into a burning building to try to save your children from the fire, knowing you couldn't save them all.. His answer was " you do what you can, then cry about it later"<br />
I think in this situation, you do what you know you have to do... Then cry about it later... Ultimately, life goes on. You'll find someone you love, who loves you back the way you want to be loved.

Best Answer

As gracefully as possible, or just quietly. Sometimes life sucks.<br />
I think a lot of us have been there at some point in our lives.<br />
You will find someone worthy of your love in time..

Best Answer

If their happiness is what is important to you, how can you stand between them and it...?

Best Answer

You will find that they do not mean as much to you as you thought they did.

Best Answer

I can have any1 I want. So, I can't answer your question, sorry =/

Best Answer

Accept the cold hearted mean spirited despicable truth

Best Answer