PoetryNEmotion PoetryNEmotion 51-55, F 4 Answers Feb 10, 2013 in Health

by going on the internet and it feels good

Best Answer

when i am on the way to the gym, my heart feels like it could burst from my chest. and i now know why. was watching a wonderful documentry yesterday 'Hard Time'.<br />
a film crew spent a year following the day to day activities of the Las Vegas Jail. where all the arrested are taken before trial, pretrial, awaiting their bail, for some , it never comes, some are spending weeks, months, and yes, years in the step before actual prison. the wait... but a particular interview with one inmate said it all for me, he had been there for years, "i'm tired of looking at men" , and it hit like a ton of bricks for me. i just escaped the hell of 22 years in a 'packinghouse' , a place where the meat we all enjoy walk in on hoof, but leave in a box, nicely packaged for the consumer to consume. i was a family man, i always bid to do the highest paying job, which meant the physically hardest job, whch meant the jobs where only men worked, which meant being sequestered from all contact with the fairer of the sexs, which meant when i was up to it, sometimes 16 hour days, 6 days a week. i hated my effing job, but i did what had signed on to do, and now i have made it out of that pit, after 22 years i'm out, and when i go to the gym for my workouts, it's sheer sheer sheer heaven on earth, the women working out to enhance what they have or to keep with what they have been blessed with, or others like me who have lbs. to shed, due to my rehab from having to sit on the couch for so long, and there i will go till i can't go no more. i have grandsons that i will soon be spotting and doing cardio with. my God...thank you !, (hope i wasn't too specific)

Best Answer

This is wonderful. You escaped slavery finally. Wow. *applauds wildly* Thank you for your words. I feel them. Your answer will be difficult to beat! kissessssssssssssss...xox

Best Answer

this former indentured servant thanks you

Best Answer

Freedom tastes soooooooooooooooo wonderful! Can you post a story on this? I would love to read more...xo

Best Answer

All of this is in the past but this is how I used to do it. Get off work on Friday about 4 or 5. Go straight home and eat, then shower, shave and get dressed. Then I'd let loose, sometimes until Monday morning.

Best Answer

Hmmm...Wanting more details....A weekend to play after working all week. Many do this. xoxox

Best Answer

I did for a few years there. I was capable of working all day, the partying all night and working all day again. I can't do that now.

Best Answer

Im a loose cannon :)

Best Answer

So you shoot all over the place? Your balls? LOL! That sounds bad, but you started it!

Best Answer