cvann5 cvann5 51-55, M 15 Answers Jan 11, 2013 in Divorce

With emotional support, dignity and respect if you are the one leaving.

Best Answer

I hope you do not have to. I know sometimes it is unavoidable. I am assuming you have addressed the issues you would like adjusted, and there is no willingness to meet you in your needs?

Is it a marriage? Depending on the level of commitment and others involved, the dynamics are varied.

I think when there is a marriage, and children , it is slimy for someone to just slip out the back.

Best Answer

With difficulty but a clear head pointed in the right direction. Expect it to be painful to some degree but if it's necessary it's necessary and if it's not working out after 16 years then it would be a shame to let it go on even longer. Time spent in the wrong relationship is time you can't get back.

Best Answer

thats as long as hubby & i have been together..it would have to be something pretty bad to leave..

Best Answer

by reprograming your mind. the mind rebels against change. even if that change is for the better.

Best Answer

Its very difficult. Was with my ex 17 years. Best to just straighten your back and walk

Best Answer

Easily

Best Answer