I used to leave little notes in her car, between her planner pages, in her bras and panties that were just short statements about how I felt that moment. "after all these years I still have that thing almost daily that pops up out of nowhere where my heart feels like it will burst with gratitude for your love" "I'm skipping the office - dinner will be ready about 6:30 - on veranda, nudist colony attire". Wash her car. Kidnap her from work and go sailing. Flowers, flowers, flowers, talk, talk, talk, practical jokes, talk, hide my scented dress shirt in her luggage to sleep in on business trips. Write love poems and mail them to the house.

Best Answer

Telling them...but your actions will speak louder than your words. They way you look at them, the care you take when speaking to them. It's in everything you do.

Best Answer

Often, sincerely, and not via text message.

Best Answer

just be upfront and honest

Best Answer

throw your arms around them, kiss their cheeks and lips, whisper I ove you in their ear and give them a great big smile.

Best Answer