NudesandGlitters NudesandGlitters 18-21, F 16 Answers Dec 24, 2013 in Crushes & Obsessions

What I like most about women is that they balance out the whole "man thing." They slow us down, stop us when necessary, and for some odd reason, love us :)

Best Answer

That is just.. so.. beautiful. Wow. :)

Best Answer

I like women who accept themselves and have that sexy confidence in their own skin.

Best Answer

I like all kinds of women I don't really like to limit myself. If I had to choose between zero or super curvy I would pick super curvy. I love a women with curves, thick with a nice backside :-) but it really doesn't matter, I love skinny women as well. Personality is still key to my heart.

Best Answer

Super Curvy please but in the end personality is more important. I mean who wants to talk to dry wall?

Best Answer

Size just right.... I think it's how a woman carries herself, how she presents herself. And what she has in common and of interest to me.

Best Answer

What I like most about women is their spirit or heart whatever you want to call it....the way they bring gentleness and love into your world. Size 0 or curvy...I prefer curvy *S*

Best Answer

I like em curvy not too big and not too skinny. I love their hair and their smile.

Best Answer

Curvy and with something to hold onto when they are close.

What I like most, is that a woman thinks so differently from a man.

Where we tend to take a straight line from A to E a woman loves to see what B, C, and D might have to offer, also. Then telling us of the adventure we almost missed, she fascinates her man.

The way they think to care and how they remind us we should return the feeling.

The warmth and belief.

They're cool to hang out with, because of their vision of the future.

The touch and caress.

The eyes, hair, and the kiss.

Sorry, I have failed you.

I like all of their qualities, I guess I do not have a particular favorite.

The right one at the right time, there is just nothing better.

Best Answer

Beautiful! Simply beautiful. It can't get any better. :)

Best Answer

That is all I was trying to say.
Thanks for simplifying my answer.
It just does not...

Best Answer

What do I like about women? Their compassion. Their kindness. The fact that most of them listen better than men do.

As for looks? If they do all those things above, looks don't matter. If I don't know them, and just look? I'm attracted to curves, every time.

Best Answer

I wouldn't say super curvy but somewhere in the middle. Someone soft to cuddle, sit on your lap, hug. x3 I just love women. Hehe

Best Answer

I like all kinds of women.

Best Answer

Personally I prefer size 0, it is just the way I am, I adore slim, skinny, slender or petite girls, I cannot get interested in large or overweight girls!

Best Answer

Finally! Thank u lol

Best Answer

Not all guys have this answer! I know in some cultures women with meat on them are preferred but I think in North America a lot of men prefer slim women.

Best Answer

I like the ones that leave me alone in terms of romantic relationships.

Best Answer