Questionator Questionator 26-30 78 Answers Dec 25, 2012 in Community

Question of the Day

I love singing Christmas Songs, drinking hot cocoa w/ tiny marshmallows and going to neighbors Christmas caroling. I like going hog wild, picking out the perfect gifts for everyone, wrapping them, and placing them in the stockings and under the tree....which we decorate together. I love cooking the turkey with all the fixings and hosting a Christmas party where I can serve my blessed family and friends. I love left overs and helping others when ever I can too. <br />
The Holidays can be so wonderful!

Top Answer #2
Best Answer

I like to have a wonderful Christmas Eve dinner with family and friends. Then open gifts and play games. After all the visitors have gone home for the night, I like to sit in an otherwise dark living room and watch the lights twinkling on the trees while listening to Christmas music.

Best Answer

:D

Best Answer

Lovely,Christmas is about Christ,family and friends,sharing our love for one another.

Best Answer

With Furbies.

Top Answer #3
Best Answer

all my family together sitting around the table, we eat, drink, share gifts and love together , some memories and jokes add some fun and enthusiasm.

Best Answer

With thoughts of why we are celebrating it and thinking of how grateful I am for all of my blessings. Most of all,I am hoping for a very peaceful and brighter New Year and an even closer relationship with God who is the provider of peace, joy, contentment and hope through even the hardest times. Prayer is a wonderful celebration tool which is a necessity at Christmas and all the year through.

Best Answer

I ignore it.

Best Answer

Honoring Jesus, the reason for the holiday. Hare Krishna

Best Answer

Here's how we do it: Arriving late (hoping nobody will notice or say anything), hugs are exchanged between family members, followed by squealing and going on about how much you've missed them. Then everyone get's liquored up, overeats and unbuttons the top button when nobody's looking. Gifts are exchanged that nobody can afford, receiving a bunch of stuff nobody wants or needs, then everyone gushes over how much they love it! Next, somebody ends up blowing up at someone and leaves the room in a big scene, then they make up, and everyone hugs and says they have to get together more than once a year, then everyone says goodbye. Fa la la la la la la la la

Best Answer

Inquiring minds want to know.... How close to reality did your Christmas expectation turn out? :))

Best Answer

Drunk

Best Answer

Peacefully with family and friends.

Best Answer

And soon to be an even bigger and more awesome family than ever! :D

Best Answer

Home hopped up on pills

Best Answer

By letting the Questionator out of the closet for a cup of eggnog, then locking her up again.

Best Answer

with my family :( but not today i am my bed trying to get better and i am very far away from them

Best Answer

by ignoring them and going on EP

Best Answer

I like to celebrate my holidays with the people that I am most close to that year .

Best Answer

I don't celebrate the "holidays", I celebrate Christmas, and The Feast of the Circumcision. I have a Christmas tree and I still call flight attendants "stewardesses, and female wait-persons "waitresses".

Best Answer

HIGH AF"

Best Answer

With my son and sister-the only family I have left.

Best Answer

We don't celebrate Xmas. We just stay home and chill. Make sure we have stocked up on everything so we don't have to battle all the Christmas Crazies and Tourists at the supermarket. Sit by the pool. Get some sun. Read. Plan the year ahead. We do celebrate the Solstice and New Year. But very low key. It's great to opt out while all those around you are stressing.

Best Answer

surround myself with people who have found someone to care for and who care for them, and let them rub in the fact that I'm all alo-- oh, you said "like." sorry, misread that

Best Answer