AllStarcrushNate AllStarcrushNate 26-30, M 17 Answers Nov 9, 2012 in Hobbies

al dente with a little olive oil, squeeze of lemon, arugula, toasted pine nuts and shaved parmesan cheese :D

Best Answer

Wow. Different.

Best Answer

Al dente, with lots of, has to be imported, ''fresh grated''.... Parmigiano Reggiano and Peccorino Romano cheese.... sprinkled on top. Hot italian sausage, ground beef, all sauteed, in garlic and olive oil, onions, some bell pepper, more garlic, sauteed in more olive oil, then some pork fat, a chunk, not to eat, this goes into the sauce, with all these other ingredients, the sauce, italian tomatoes, crushed, tomato paste, to the thick consistency, spices, more hot pepper, Bay leaf, basil, italian oregano, a dash of thyme, a few other secret spices, family recipe from Sicily. Then simmer the sauce for 6-8 hours.<br />
Served with italian bread, painted with herb sauce, olive oil, more garlic, basil, oregano, dribbled into the inside of the italian bread (has to have cornmeal on the bottom crust, and sesame seeds on top crust). Next paint the outside of the loaf with the mixture of this olive oil and herbs, wrap in aluminum foil, only to take the foil off toward the end of the baking/heating up of that loaf in an oven set to 350 degrees, served with a nice meditarrian salad, topped with Feta cheese, now that's what we Nyers call italian!

Best Answer

Wow. What a meal.

Best Answer

With tomato and basil sauce & add bit of Italian tomato & olive stir-in sacla..

Best Answer

Lots of cheese

Best Answer

I make it with homemade marinara sauce .. just like my little Italian grandma taught me. :) Always sprinkle a generous amount of Parmigiano Reggiano cheese on top!<br />
I cook the pasta "al dente" .. so it's never mushy!

Best Answer

Al dente is just the way I like it :-)

Best Answer

Smart man. :)

Best Answer

Make me some for dinner? Lol.

Best Answer

topped with some sort of marinara sauce..and so what time is dinner???

Best Answer

With meat sauce

Best Answer

to stick to the wall =)

Best Answer

Lofukkin'L, man!

Best Answer

Mmmmm with pesto sauce and lots of garlic!!

Best Answer

Your answer is already making me hungry!

Best Answer

The way my Mom makes it.

Best Answer

With vagina juice.

Best Answer

In a pot of boiling water

Best Answer

i don't - dislike the stuff

Best Answer

Wow. Really?

Best Answer