Questionator Questionator 26-30 596 Answers Dec 29, 2013 in Community

Question of the Day

I like to smash my alarm clock and go back to sleep

Top Answer #1
Best Answer

Me too!!!

Best Answer

Morning sex

Top Answer #2
Best Answer

u a real playa dawg

Best Answer

? I didn't say I'd done it mate just saying what I think would be the best

Best Answer

well its just the question says "how do you" not "how would you"

Best Answer

Yes and you're a real gangsta mate with that profile pic

Best Answer

thanks cuz

Best Answer

No problem homie u totally sik

Best Answer

HAHAHAHH.

Best Answer

Yes. Good.

Best Answer

Retroactive Australian gangster conversation happening in my head.

Best Answer

Hahahaha

Best Answer

What made you think Australian?

Best Answer

It's the word, mate. I know Europeans use it a lot too but my brain changed your accent as soon as I scanned that word. By the time I realized what was happening it was too late. Gangstaz.

Best Answer

Yeah we are sic Aussie gangstaz mate don't mess wid us or we *** u up bad

Best Answer

In that case I have one thing to say to you my friend. G'Day!

Best Answer

Hahaha

Best Answer

Come hunt some crocs mate then we'll throw some shrimp on da barbie and get the beer out it'll be fun

Best Answer

Haha that's exactly how we talk ! Really is haha ! And I agree with your answer !

Best Answer

Totally agree with this one.

Best Answer

Duh

Best Answer

morning sex is a great way :)

Best Answer

Why, can it be done at night?

Best Answer

With prayer and thank fullness.

Top Answer #3
Best Answer

I know everyday i should say a
Prayer to start off the day. Then coffee. But.. It doesnt work that way. I get up let the dogs out make coffee, set the dogs food out. I go and brush my teeth and hair, shower get dressed, bring the dogs in they eat and I FlNALLY GET TO MY COFFEE. 😜

Best Answer

"G" sounds like me but I walk mine...Then when I finally get..it is oh so good....

Best Answer

Nude

Best Answer

Sounds just like my mornings.

Best Answer

someone sucking my boobs lol

Best Answer

where were you this morning for gods sake ?? lol would have change what I did for you :) lol

Best Answer

I like to spend one morning with u please..

Best Answer

It's not morning until I have had coffee.

Best Answer

Hallelujah! That's how I feel... MUST HAVE COFFEE

Best Answer

one cup of coffee cumin right up for the nice butt woman :) lol

Best Answer

Wake n Bake

Best Answer

Would like to get rid off all negative thoughts and start with the fullest of positive energy. Will definitely would like to say a word of prayer to God for his protection and guidance. Will smile and will start off my day in style.

Best Answer

With a coffee!!!! x3 addicted to that ****,

Best Answer

"addicted to that ****" ??? ..... You do know that the little bit more expensive brands contain hardly any ****? ..... But if you're on a budget, just stay away from brands with the word "Farmer" in them!! ..... OH!! Also, if it says "Contains Coffee from Columbia" , That could be Columbia, South Carolina!!! LOL

Best Answer

Nonsense. You cannot grow coffee in South Carolina.

Best Answer

with the way you look. would bring you yours in bed :) lol

Best Answer

By thinking what I am gonna do today then pray.

Best Answer

With a cup of tea

Best Answer

I like to drink black tea with mango, how about you?

Best Answer

My favorite is also black tea but with a little lemon.

Best Answer

Oh that sounds nice

Best Answer

Go back to sleep, I'm not a morning a person. If you wake me up for no reason you're dead.

Best Answer

Takes Note: "to commit suicide, loudly wake up BlackBloodDemon for no good reason!"

Best Answer

LOL

Best Answer

totally, I agree

Best Answer

Coffee straight away ..then I read the news online. After than I stare at the kitchen and evaluate my next move ..eventually I shower.

Best Answer

I like the way you wrote that. Evaluate your next move. Very strategic! Cool.

Best Answer

I like to throw a box of thumbtacks on the floor and about thirty active mouse traps, then I dance around like Zorba the Greek for ten minutes. This way, I can be certain that the rest of my day will be just peachy....LMFAO!!!!!!!

Best Answer

Of course I do all this while sipping my coffee!

Best Answer

I like a good Republican breakfast: caviar, duck pate on toast wedges, and a small roasted child.

Best Answer

LOL

Best Answer

Don't forget the lemon wedge!

Best Answer

Mr. Romney! I found you!

Best Answer

10 cups of coffee and I am ready to go.

Best Answer

Wow! How do you find time to eat that much coffee before work?! ...
*walks out the door munching a Coffee Doughnut Dusted in Coffee Ground Icing, holding lunch box filled with Coffee Cake, Chocolate Covered Coffee Beans, Cream of Coffee Soup, and a Salad with Espresso Dressing* ... Luckily I have a Keurig® K-Cup® Single Cup Brewer on my desk!

Best Answer

Giant stretch of my body. And just listen. Hear the sounds of the world around me. Let the pieces of scattered thoughts fall into place. I look over and there she is. Sleeping. I just watch her breathing watch the morning sun add to the perfection of her skin. Watch my beautiful sleeping flower rest. But I can't resist. I touch her slowly. I love how she feels when she's still warm and soft, her body pliable from hours of rest. She always rewards me with sleepy sounds of love, mewing like a newborn kitten searching for mom. And is always ready for me to make love to her. I love to wake up with her beside me and start my day off with long soft touches, kisses and love. 💚🌹

Best Answer

Yes...love this...thank you!

Best Answer

I like to start my morning with a hot cup of strong, aromatic coffee

Best Answer

With more sleep

Best Answer

Eat a bowl of Honey Nut Cheerios.

Best Answer

Honey Nut Cheerios? Of all the Cheerios, you pick the classic? :O

Best Answer

Yep

Best Answer

has anyone try the banana favor cheerios yet ??

Best Answer

No, the Classic was called Cheerios!

Best Answer

Making love to my wife has to be the best way to start every day, but on those days she stays overnight at her sisters, she arranges for her friend, our neighbour to come over once her husband has left to take care of me; and when this happens she always makes love with her husband beforehand and insists I lick her clean before we make love, then of course she also demands I lick her clean after. We certainly have some great friends and neighbours.

Best Answer

And a full stomach at most.

Best Answer

With a nice long extended stretch. There is no better feeling in this world than that morning stretch. The fresh hot coffee is a close second though.

Best Answer