Please, only serious answers. Lose weight fast, like a couple pounds in 4 days to a week. Can you help me out? I think i\'m over weight and I actually want to do something about it instead of sit there like I usually would. Come on, help out? (Please; real, and safe answers only. Thank You!)
WinterBlack WinterBlack 13-15, F 7 Answers Dec 24, 2013 in Health

Diet works faster than exercise. Try cutting all your carbs out and just eat a bit of protein and some vegetables throughout the day.

Best Answer

This, basically. You have to alter your diet permanently to keep weight off. It has to become a new lifestyle more than a diet.

Best Answer

You're right, but you gain it back much slower than you lose it, so its manageable.

Best Answer

Haha why so urgent, though? The key to keeping weight off is to *not* lose it really quickly. Statistically, when you drop weight that quickly you'll gain it back and then some.

Best Answer

go on a pure juice diet. no exercise nessery

trust me my ex lost 10 kg in 4 weeks. :)

Best Answer

That's About 22 lbs right? 22 lbs in 4 weeks, that's not bad!

Best Answer

You left out 'safe' so you could cut off a hand or something.

Best Answer

Sorry --- There is NO magical pill or anything that will do that. In fact loosing that much would be VERY unhealthy, especially for one as young as you - you are growing and such a weight loose would be a shock to your body.

Best Answer

try play online games

Best Answer