You really need to have it out with each other, things get ignored, little mind games each of you likes to play with each other develop and become normal for you both. If you just sit down together and you say, we need to clear a few things up because I'm not happy in our relationship anymore, he will sit up and pay attention.. Tell him you two are going to talk honestly about the things which annoy you about each other or that you aren't happy with and what you are going to do to fix them.<br />
You will probably find he is feeling the same way as you.

Best Answer

The former Mrs Squirrel was that way, and I felt similarly to the way you feel. We finally divorced, and life has gotten better and better ever since. After such a fun time with her, I have no interest in even attempting anything with anybody ever again.

Best Answer

It takes Two to make or break it. You need to get him at a good time and tell him that he HAS to go to conseling with you no excuses because you care and want to save the marriage. do not be a nag make the apt at a time when it would be hard to say no have a babysitter be prepared. Atleast he says he will go my ex would not even discuss it. Do not listen to everyone else listen to yourself. He is probably just frustrated as you are so he lahes out with the sarcasim. If you go to counseling and he does not try then at least you can say you did everthing you could, do not walk away without "really" trying miscommunication and no communication is what breaks relationships Good Luck

Best Answer

End it. It's going to be a long tough road but it's better for you and your children if you are happy and healthy. Living with and enduring mental abuse is not good for children or the models of relationships they form in their heads. Be strong. You deserve so much more. Good luck to you and your beautiful children.

Best Answer