you cant make somebody fall in love with you. All you can do is be yourself and hope that in time she falls for you. Real love takes time to grow.

Best Answer

you cant make anyone feel anything

Best Answer

lol<br />
i could tell ya but you cant be pretending, or it dont work.

Best Answer

If you have been dating her for a while, then there are probably already feelings there. Just be yourself.

Best Answer

hmm i told her that i had feelings for her but she told me she doenst know me that well yet and doesnt see how you can truly like someone after 4 or 5 dates.

Best Answer

Then she's probably not that into you. I can tell if I am into someone within one or two times of going out on a date. Perhaps she just doesn't enjoy commitment and likes the fact that it is not exclusive?

Best Answer

that could be. i know she was hurt pretty bad in her last reltionship. would you say maybe she could be affraid of getting hurt again and just doesnt want to rush into anything?

Best Answer

I think you just hit that nail on the head.

Best Answer

i really hope thats what it is. i reallly like this girl and i hope shes not playing games.

Best Answer