Concentrate on the parts of your faiths that you both have in common...not on the differences. You are both christians...that's a good place to start.

Best Answer

You each have to be willing to accept the other's differences and find a common ground. That may mean that you both find a different denomination all together. It shouldn't be too hard, you're both Christians. I'm Pagan and my Boyfriend is Christian and we make it work.

Best Answer

Discuss it with him. Tell him how he makes you feel by being so closed-minded. If he still refuses to compromise then you should do some serious thinking about whether or not this relationship is going to be a positive experience for you.<br />
I don't think it's important for a couple have the same cultural, social or religious beliefs but it's very important that they be able to come to comfortable terms with each others beliefs.

Best Answer