You go and get some therapy before you make it, if you really believe no one loves you.

Best Answer

As in a Last Will & Testiment? I tell my clients to go on line to anyone of those internet companies-For $250 you're getting exactly what a lawyer will do for $1,000 if it is a simple will with no trusts or complex tax consequences. If you do not like your family, leave what you CAN to charities being mindful that many jurisdications do not allow you to disinherit spouses or children. That is easy enough to look up on the internet and it us usually a %. Good luck. Git 'er done. You will have peace of mind.

Best Answer

all of you please give it to me......

Best Answer

I would give the money or things to the people or organizations I love, regardless of whether or not I feel they really love me or not. It isnt about them, it is about me and what I want to do.<br />
I mean, if you leave the money to Children's Hospital... does that hospital love you? No. You are doing it because you want to do it. The same is true if you leave the money to family. It is because you want to do it. Or not, if you dont want to. You know?

Best Answer

give it all to charity

Best Answer

You still make one and give whatever you have to others.

Best Answer