I learn through her eyes...what it is like to see something for the first time...that "OH...looky that" moment

Best Answer

I loved that stage, they see all the insects and spiders we would sit and watch worms, the simple things in life became so alive and wonderful. Love watching babies in pushchairs just looking at the wind blowing through the trees branches and the leaves rustling.Wonderful.

Best Answer

I love it...I love seeing her realize the wonders around her. Love hearing the gasp and the giggle...lol

Best Answer

A random hug or kiss- I am golden

Best Answer

Well my daughter always answers the phone, I hate doing it, mostly for her anyway haha. My son helps me with computer problems, but only when he is ready. My daughter is my stylist, not asked for help on that actually, but she likes me looking like a "proper" mum, ie covered up not too sexy haha. Oh and they make me smile and laugh everyday hope it is mutual with that one.

Best Answer

My 14 yr old son has always been the one called if some sort of animal, bug, spider etc needs removing. I just tell him he's the man of the house and that's his job. He does it. Love him heaps. Once had a frog in bathroom, just closed the door till school finished and he happily got it out.

Best Answer

I enjoy Disney flicks. Having kids is a good excuse to go see Lion King and Beauty and the Best at the theater

Best Answer