ominoreg ominoreg 66-70, M 16 Answers Apr 29, 2012

There is such a thing to believers of Christianity,usually a Priest blesses the water.I always have holy water in my house and use it before praying.It is something you either believe in or not.

Best Answer

I sneeze into a bowl of tap water and then say, "Geshundheit"

Best Answer

you bless it

Best Answer

no such thing,

Best Answer

Yes there is. You put a pan of water on the stove an boil the hell out of it LOL

Best Answer

Shoot a glass of water.

Best Answer

Holy Water is water with a little salt added to it and blessed by a Catholic priest. It has been used since apostolic times to recall the water of baptism and to drive away the devil. In modern times, priests tend to omit the addition of salt, but the traditional priests I go to always add it. We bless ourselves with it and sprinkle it around our homes.

Best Answer

Touch it with a Pure Heart and Mind.

Best Answer

first you freeze it and then drill a hole and melt it, presto your Holey waterrr is ready

Best Answer

You get a bowl of tap water and you say some magic words and WhaaaLaaa it is holy.

Best Answer

you get it from the church

Best Answer

You have a priest bless it.

Best Answer

You have to get a Priest to bless it. And I THINK you add salt. THINK.

Best Answer

I always thought there was salt in it too. When I was maybe 4 when I went into church and dipped my finger in it to to the sign of the cross I tasted it and it was salty. But thinking back it was probably because a hundred other people just dipped their dirty fingers into it.

Best Answer

lol! I remember watching someone make it and I think they added salt. It sounds vaguely familiar.

Best Answer

You can't make it. Only a priest can make it holy, by blessing it. I wonder if it can be tap water, or if it has to be from a special spring, high up on a special mountain.

Best Answer

That's a very tough thing to do because as soon as you punch or shoot a hole in it, it heals itself.

Best Answer