Dated and married for 15 years. Just divorced and dont know what to do now.
tyringtolive tyringtolive 46-50, F 10 Answers Nov 23, 2011

This is my second year alone after being married 12, it was a rough go last year, I still lived in our old house but I had friends and neighbors to keep me company and somewhat busy. I moved away from the large city/area I had been in for almost 20 years and now live in a rural and mostly retirment enviroment. I have no friends here and I am having a more difficult time. Just try and keep yourself busy as best you can, hopefully you have friends close that will help occupy some of your time. I hope the best for you

Best Answer

Do you have family and friends to turn to hun? You are never alone, there are still people who care about you and want you to have the best holiday season. Also, if you have kids? Take this special time to do fun things and reconnect with them, for Love is NOT reserved for partners, but a freely-given goodness that can be shared by anyone you love or with your community.<br />
And in the case, which I understand happens, in which you really have no living family or friends to turn to, share your cheer with others through working FOR others. Volunteer days at food pantries- they need the most help around the holidays! It is often found that when one's motives turn from helping themselves to helping others, they find an inner joy that cannot be found elsewhere. There is just something about helping for the greater good that makes you feel alive!

Best Answer

Im sorry to heard that ..it's gonna tought but u will be survive, don't worry ..try to find something to keep u busy ..go to black friday day shopping :) ..eat alots until u full and go to sleep ..that's it

Best Answer

i remember being alone when i was a child. probably has alot to do with me getting married when i was 18, and i haven't looked back, good or bad, i will never be alone again : ) . good luck to you

Best Answer

Well, you found this website. As such, you are doing better than I did during my first holiday alone. It was a horrible time and I almost didn't make it. <br />
In addition to this site, there are other sites like stumbleupon that seem to allow time to fly by quickly. Personally, I am trying to transition into a new career so I spend much time reading technical articles, which helps time go by as well. I have also met people on meetup.com. <br />
I wish you the best.

Best Answer

sorry, it will be rough, i hope you have a good one any ways

Best Answer