I am asking the most simple question..but it is more complicated.I have probably 2 friends at the moment (older friends are married or moved away) outside of work (friends at work are only at work)..they are 10 years older than me..one of them is so flighty while the other is so depressing..i am 33 female and i know this may be a similar problem to other women my age but its just getting too hard as I get older..i am not an outgoing person..i mean i am friendly and nice but i do not go out of my way..i wish it were easier for me..but it isn't ...i find myself trying hard then i look weird or too obvious or i don't try at all...for some people it is so easy..I work around a 12 hour day five days a week..i always went to school after work..it took me 5 years to get my bachelors degree then I went back for my MBA and rec'd it 1 and 1/2 years ago...i really dont have many outlets anymore to meet people (guys and girls) i am at my wits end of meeting someone online..any suggestions?
tigerlily11 tigerlily11 31-35 6 Answers Aug 23, 2009

All of the friends I have I know from other friends or met from working with them. So, for me, it is through old friends, or through work.

Best Answer

Take up Latin dancing join a beginners class ... great fun, challenging .. and by its very nature social social social.

Best Answer

I just have friends at work and at a bar I use to visit when I was separated from my husband. <br />
I do not consider any of the people at church my friends but I just go there to worship God. <br />
My niece is a friend in a way though I am related to her, I think I would still be friends with her without being her dad's sister. For me friends just happen.

Best Answer

Coming to a place like this is a great way to practice your communication skills and broaden your interests. Then you can either make your new friends here or take those skills on the road and use them on meat people.

Best Answer

Talk to people! Go play pool!

Best Answer