You can't make someone do anything.

Best Answer

You robbed my A-

Best Answer

LOL Early bird gets the worm....Good Morning Babz!

Best Answer

I AM GOING TO MAKE YOU LOVE ME! doesnt that just sound a bit unreal and unhealthy? All you can do is love. Not make someone love you.

Best Answer

situational influence. bridging the gap...making opportunities for them to want to have feelings for me...

Best Answer

Win the lottery. Works every time...

Best Answer

some people can't be bought...

Best Answer

I can't make my boys put the toilet seat down-forget this

Best Answer

well first things first there has to be some type of connection between the two of you and the energy vibe needs to be positive, preferably not awkward because that's the best way to detect compatibility, when everything feels natural and good. If it goes the opposite way, you can still get that person to like you, but I really suggest you find the possibilities where your relationship could actually last and work. It is very important to feel that spiritual connection with the person or you will be forcing something that won't really work out. Don't try to force yourself to like or make someone like you because that will only lead to future relationship problems if you eventually do get to date the person. Look more into the inside of that person and yourself, and ask yourself what you really like about this person and what does s/he has that make me want him/her? If a person doesn't sees anything in you, then I don't understand how you would be able to find it okay to let yourself have vulnerable feelings for them. You need to put yourself first before others and recognize that if they don't see who you are as something as great as how you visualize them, then they shouldn't be worth your time and effort. When it is meant to be, it is meant to be, and when it is the right time, you will find the one, so don't even sweat it.

Best Answer

I don't sweat it. It's just I have feelings for someone that doesn't seem to like me back, at least in a romantic way. I rarely have feelings for someone, and last time I did have feelings for someone was more than six months ago and years before that.

Best Answer

well do u think he knows? Maybe he can't tell u like him so you gotta give him the signs and maybe he'll start thinking about considering a relationship with you. Just flirt with him a lot. Try to be very physically playful and always try to look your best when you're with him. I'm not sure if you're a girl though >.>

Best Answer

Thats something that has to happen naturally. You cant make someone fall in love with you

Best Answer