loyallover loyallover 18-21, F 19 Answers Jan 21, 2012

tsk, tsk, tsk, you'll rack up major bad karma

Best Answer

In an gay periodical have them advertise themselves as a " cute bottom man who is into S&M" complete with there work number

Best Answer

I should but I don't want them to know its me. I just want to sit back and watch.

Best Answer

plant drugs in their home and narc on them.

Best Answer

Haha. If I had access to house. I do know where they live, but don't want to go anywhere near them

Best Answer

Im 14 and my friend was such a *****...so i planned alot and its nothing like planting drugs lol...but anyways heres what i did.<br />
1.If u know a huge secret or any at all i definatlly would use that later.<br />
2.Become friends with them...easy just be nice as much as it KILLS u.<br />
3.Spread rumors like once i was with a bunch of my friends(and well they dont take **** from ther people)And i just started telling things she said about them either true or not.<br />
4.Get to their BFF and start taking her place.<br />
5.If she has a boyfriend steal him !!!!!<br />
6.Make EVERYONE hate her.<br />
7.And if she comes up to u asking about the rumors uve been spreading just say "I dont know what ure talking about im ure friend and would never do that to u."If she steal doesnt belive u say"Im sorry but if ur gonna start blaming me for things i didnt do then maybe we shouldnt be friends."If u want to throw i fake cry.<br />
8.Spread that huge secret the one that would devestate her.<br />
Really thats all i did and belive me she NEVER messed with me again.But me and her still share some words!!:)

Best Answer

Can you please learn some ******* grammar before you try and go ******* someones **** up. Go back to school; you need it "friend"

Best Answer

I have been hated on so much by a person that i have lost my wife over the bull ****. and i love that woman her sister made a statement that she would do whatever it takes to ruine us and she has nailed it

Best Answer

That's what cops and lawyers are for.

Best Answer

Find either their personal address, phone number or e-mail and solicit it to advertisers....then either their mailbox, telephone or e-mail IN box will be saturated with crap. Haha

Best Answer

Thanks

Best Answer

Good luck, but from my experience I have found it is best the leave the crazy ones alone, they slip up on their own eventually

Best Answer

True

Best Answer

At a push try some home made voodoo, take some wax make a figure think of her and stick a pin in. Gets the negative feelings out, but keeps you safe from her knowing you are plotting her downfall. I find people like that don't take rejection well.

Best Answer

Voodoo? May I know more? ......

Best Answer

Just home made stuff, I did it once at work, ( we use bone wax, not really that but used to control bone bleeding 0 made a figure of the surgeon who was ******* me off, stuck a pin in it and he lifted the same foot haha.

Best Answer

Wow

Best Answer

I am

Best Answer

Does he really deserve that much attention???? If he is that indifferent to you, why do you expect him to be any more responsive to your actions in the future? <br />
And remember that any good terrorist relies on the victim knowing who is responsible for their miserable life.

Best Answer

Send them to rehab before they're ready.

Best Answer

They don't need rehab, they need to be in a nut house.

Best Answer

Oooooo' sneaky good question, I also would like to know

Best Answer

and i

Best Answer

It you find anything let me know lol

Best Answer

revengeguy.com

Best Answer

There is no way if that person is good. Ha! Ha!

Best Answer

They are evil.

Best Answer

Traps, good traps

Best Answer