BloviatingBuffoon BloviatingBuffoon 70+, F 24 Answers Jan 24, 2013 in Hobbies

Plant more trees and respect nature more.

Best Answer

Stop littering

Best Answer

i will let all food preservatives and florochlorocarbon be gone.They are killing the body and nature

Best Answer

i mean chlorofluorocarbon

Best Answer

Bury my face twixt your thighs.

Best Answer

By what do you mean beautiful? If you want the world to more green, natural, full of forests and blue skies, well that is one big thing to change, because for years and years we (people) have been working on how improve tech and other things which is literally destroying the world. If you want the world to be at peace, calm were people would be happy and won't suffer any more or would have to endure any more pain, then we all have to learn to accept, respect, love, understand and help eachother. But it probably won't last because there is a bad for every good.<br />
I don't want this ans to dissapoint you. But you can make your life beatiful by being happy, and making the people around you happy. Happyness and koy always touch the heart. Especially a smile, kind and loving.

Best Answer

That's nice

Best Answer

I wake up my wife again.

Best Answer

Smile, at every opportunity, and to everyone who can see you smile. It won't make the world beautiful but it will sure help. :)

Best Answer

:)

Best Answer

Only look in certain places.

Best Answer

I add touches of strangeness here and there. Most people don't even see them, but for those who do they get a glimpse into my world.

Best Answer

You start with yourself.

Best Answer

How you asked? It's always a matter of perceptions.

Best Answer

Put on colored shades!

Best Answer

Best Answer

Works for me...lol

Best Answer

Burn baby burn!!!! Bewahahahahahaaaaaaa

Best Answer

you will not like my suggestion!

Best Answer