trotsky52 trotsky52 46-50, M 6 Answers Jan 16 in Community

An extreme bleach but that will make the shirt not as soft with each time it is done.

Best Answer

thanks ,just not used to wearing white clothes and get them free,so not too bothered about how long they last.

Best Answer

Yeah it's not noticeable unless your intently staring from a very close distance but, it looks less smooth like the fibers of the shirt break. I think the bleach may cause an accelerated rate of deterioration or it might be due to the wash an dry cycle. Again, that isn't so noticeable. Nothing to fret about though.

Best Answer

Can't believe my boss was moaning about it,considering they supply us with rubbish cheap clothes ,in the first place.

Best Answer

Ahahahaha quality shirts last so much longer and feel way nicer on the skin. Some people might not notice this but, I do since my skin is really sensitive. Your boss shouldn't complain since he's supplying you with shirts that aren't great quality.

Best Answer

careful, strong bleach will yellow it

Best Answer

Just buy new white shirts and always bleach them with whites :)

Best Answer

Also wash whites in hot water

Best Answer

Thanks ,no more mixing washes then.

Best Answer

Buy new ones... Works every time....for awhile at least

Best Answer

I have just planning ahead,so don't get grey again,my very odd boss ,has a problem with it ,I personally don't give a s**t

Best Answer

bleach and always wash with whites

Best Answer

I just chuck them in with everything,how much bleach,a cupful or spoonful.

Best Answer

a cup of bleach diluted in a quart of water

Best Answer

Thanks for advice will try that,think the main problem,supplied by company and they are cheap rubbish

Best Answer

Certain types of fabric absorb the dyes from other colors of clothes when it leaches out during washing, especially denim jeans. If you ever want to buy some of those sheets that are added to the washer that absorb dyes as the clothes wash you can see how much they pick up.

Best Answer

wash them? :x

Best Answer

doesn't make any difference.

Best Answer

good shirts? so n so?

Best Answer

Have to wear what given ,cheap rubbish.

Best Answer

that's why. maybe whitening washing powder (sunlight?)

Best Answer