For all those who claim that you cannot measure your success against someone elses...you're doing it wrong. :D Of course you can. I have been very successful compared to some of my peers. But a few of them are much higher achieving than I. I place myself a few points higher than the average over all but in my peer group I am not doing so well.
themarvelousme themarvelousme 22-25, M 9 Answers Jul 3, 2012

I am now retired after thirty years with my last place of employment. I have led a charmed life as far as having a job. With the exception of a month of loafing after leaving the Navy, I was never unemployed. I have always been able to pay my bills on time and keep a roof over my head. I am not rich by any means. I live in a modest apartment. Everything I have is paid for. I have the respect of my family and friends. I believe I have attained a measure of success.

Best Answer

Sucess is not comparing yourself with others. Being your own best competitor is the best way to measure your own success. I found someone I absoultly love to share my life with. I have wonderful children that rock my world. I live peacefully for the most part, in a beautiful place I call home. God is my strength, Jesus is my savorior, the holy spirit leads my soul. To come to a place in my life where I am at peace within myself, because I love my life and the people in my life. That is success.

Best Answer

One person's idea of success is anothr's short fall, so it dpends on the individual, and what they consider to be success for them lone.

Best Answer

Who cares. I gave up a long time ago trying to keep up with the jones.

Best Answer

I use Success Thermometer D7800 (it's applied analy)

Best Answer