What do you find is your measure of success.Money,power,owning things family? What makes you get up and get out there everyday?
hunnydipz hunnydipz 51-55, M 10 Answers Mar 15, 2012

I'm not sure there is a unit of measurent for success.....but I DO believe that people should be the judge of their own successes....don't let others judge your success....

Best Answer

Like your avi!

Best Answer

by how much inner-peace someone has

Best Answer

mans success is not measured by his success's but by how many failures he had to get there

Best Answer

Happiness and love

Best Answer

Success for me is to overcome fears and accomplish personal goals. I really don't care about money. It is nice to have it but it isn't my measure of success in life. Am I healthy, happy, doing things that bring joy to my life and to the life of others, am I learning new things? If the answer is yes, then I consider myself successful in life. The same for others too.

Best Answer

How much do you feel satisfied about yourself. Everyone has a different life, I don't live on others standards.

Best Answer

how much money you make ,what you have accomplished ,what you own oops wow my success sucks

Best Answer

Lol

Best Answer

There is no wrong answer...I just wanted input of what people think..I'm sure your success in life doesn't suck.....Have a great day

Best Answer

when you have the Courage to reach out for your happiness..

Best Answer