Padamc92 Padamc92 18-21, M 10 Answers Nov 21, 2012 in Broken Hearts & Betrayal

Remember you were fine before you met them so to be without them is nothing new. Play some sad songs, wallow in your sorrow for a bit, then move on, plenty more fish in the sea.

Best Answer

You just let your heart accept it, and eventually you will be able to go one without it hurting so much.. However it takes time, if this was true love. <br />
I know the feeling, and I've learnt to accept that he's a douche and he doesn't deserve me or my time. <br />
It'll be alright as time goes by, talk it out with someone. <br />
She/he does not deserve your time if she/he shattered your heart to pieces.

Best Answer

Hang out with friends..have a girls night out :)

Best Answer

Time...give it time. Cry all you want, entertain yourself...have a very strong support system.

Best Answer

what everyone else said... time and friends

Best Answer

look good and feel good no matter what, if you get bakk together. look good. if you gain 200 pound... feel good and acknoledge that you gained 200 pounds.lol that way your feelings is strong when feeling good. god loves you.

Best Answer

with time and good friends

Best Answer

Yes, time. It took me two years to get over a four-year relationship. Didn't date anyone during that period. What made it worse is that she joined the Foreign Service and was scheduled to leave for Australia and she wanted to get married so I could acompany her, but I didn't want to be a house husband and attend group events for Foreign Service spouses. So my decision made the breakup harder.

Best Answer