lindemonien lindemonien 18-21, F 12 Answers Aug 19, 2010

I love showers. :) So I wouldn't need motivation but I suppose you could imagine all the germs and bacteria crawling on you..the build up of oil on your skin and dead skin cells for that matter.That would motivate me I think. :P

Best Answer

This might sound strange, but go when you need to pee. If you pee in the shower, it forces you to turn the water on & start washing. Also, you're not wasting water by flushing or toliet paper either!

Best Answer

With the knowledge that no one likes being around a person smelling like crap, and believe me after a few days people smell like a dirty ***.

Best Answer

I understand this question! My daughter keeps it frigid cold in the house and my body aches and even thou a shower always feels good the process it self is a dreadful thought sometimes.

Best Answer

Showers are AWESOME!! I've never had a problem getting motivated to take one.

Best Answer

Get him to go in first. :)

Best Answer

I get into the bathroom because I sort of need to be in there anyway? Oh my goodness!!! Just a couple of steps to the shower!!! perhaps I'll stumble in on automatic pilot! I'm in here anyway aren't I? How convenient!

Best Answer

put on some motivational music. preferably something fast

Best Answer

oh I don't need any motivation...our house has no heating, nothing better than a hot shower

Best Answer