hire a professional motivator? that probably takes some motivation though. i think motivation has to come from inside. its a hard one to help someone with, sorry.

Best Answer

Did I mention I was poor. lol
Yes...this is harder...especially when I'm looking at the clock and have accomplished nothing. Grrrrrrr! I gotta suck it up and do it!

Best Answer

thats about the size of it. once you get started its easier. good luck

Best Answer

Thank you =)

Best Answer

In the service, you get up at 6 a.m. even if you just got in at at 4 a.m. The old "just do it" I suppose. When I wrote my novel I would whine (to myself) about writer's block and definitely felt a lack of motivation but, tenaciously I wrote everyday until it was done. Same thing now with my weight loss and exercise program.

Best Answer

Well, exercise is fun for me...so that I have no problem doing..but writing my paper and studying...I'm just so tired and over it. **sigh**

Best Answer

Usually wait until it's unavoidable

Best Answer

That equals a failed test...can't do that....but..I am a bit of a procrastinator if it's not for school, lol

Best Answer

Ah, there's some people that can do fine with that but others cannot. I suppose, for me, it's a blessing and a curse. I could do much better but I can't get motivated so it's always last minute crunch.

Best Answer

yeah..waiting until the last minute just isn't an option...I'm in nursing school....if you don't put in the study time...you fail. =(

Best Answer

I think about the consequences if I don't motivate myself to get the task done.

Best Answer

I know...*sigh*...i just don't wanna...so tired..

Best Answer

I have experienced that with school work. I force myself to begin the task and after a short time I find I am actually involved in what I should have started an hour earlier.

Best Answer

Yep...that is what I am talking about! I have to write a paper..and study like crazy. I don't want to...at all. I'm burned out..tired..and over it...=(

Best Answer

Start a document. Begin composing this paper. Don't worry about orginization, grammar, spelling etc. Just let things fly. This may get those creative juices flowing within you.

Best Answer

Thanks...I like and appreciate your motivation!! =)

Best Answer

It was something I saw in a writer's guide as a way to break writer's block. My literature professore suggested the same as a way of finding your voice. There will probably be something usable in your "ramblings". That is what I intend to do with the paper I have ahead of me. Good luck.

Best Answer

caffeine and a kick to the jimmy

Best Answer

I've had 2 cups of coffee...and I kicked my jimmy off last week...now what!? ;)

Best Answer

more caffeine and watch an mma fight, or the view... they tend to get the adrenal glands pumping.

Best Answer

hahah @ the view!! I hate that damn show!! However...a good fight I could watch.

Best Answer