hire a professional motivator? that probably takes some motivation though. i think motivation has to come from inside. its a hard one to help someone with, sorry.

Best Answer

Did I mention I was poor. lol
Yes...this is harder...especially when I'm looking at the clock and have accomplished nothing. Grrrrrrr! I gotta suck it up and do it!

Best Answer

thats about the size of it. once you get started its easier. good luck

Best Answer

Thank you =)

Best Answer

In the service, you get up at 6 a.m. even if you just got in at at 4 a.m. The old "just do it" I suppose. When I wrote my novel I would whine (to myself) about writer's block and definitely felt a lack of motivation but, tenaciously I wrote everyday until it was done. Same thing now with my weight loss and exercise program.

Best Answer

Well, exercise is fun for me...so that I have no problem doing..but writing my paper and studying...I'm just so tired and over it. **sigh**

Best Answer

Usually wait until it's unavoidable

Best Answer

That equals a failed test...can't do that....but..I am a bit of a procrastinator if it's not for school, lol

Best Answer

Ah, there's some people that can do fine with that but others cannot. I suppose, for me, it's a blessing and a curse. I could do much better but I can't get motivated so it's always last minute crunch.

Best Answer

yeah..waiting until the last minute just isn't an option...I'm in nursing school....if you don't put in the study time...you fail. =(

Best Answer

I think about the consequences if I don't motivate myself to get the task done.

Best Answer

I know...*sigh*...i just don't wanna...so tired..

Best Answer

caffeine and a kick to the jimmy

Best Answer

I've had 2 cups of coffee...and I kicked my jimmy off last week...now what!? ;)

Best Answer

more caffeine and watch an mma fight, or the view... they tend to get the adrenal glands pumping.

Best Answer

hahah @ the view!! I hate that damn show!! However...a good fight I could watch.

Best Answer