I'm sorry to hear of your loss. I don't have any advice. Grieving takes time and stages.

Best Answer

By realizing we will all eventually die someday but death isn't the end of life, for it continues in the realm of the unseen. Somewhere our loved ones are enjoying the bliss of eternity, they're guiding us through life's trials and tribulations until the day we reunite with them.

Best Answer

Give yourself time to heal. It took me 10 Christmas's without my mom around to actually feel like I could totally relax and enjoy it without feeling so sad. Lean on God with lots of prayers. Write your emotions in a diary on a daily basis. Writing helps with letting your emotions out, and a great way to look back and see how far you have come. Hugs and prayers.

Best Answer

Don't worry much. It is hard to move on. There is no way to forget him/her. But kindly don't give up on yourself. Walk forward no matter what!

Best Answer

I have always believed that those that pass on visit there love ones to make sure they are doing well. Some never leave until there love ones are find with their passing. Know that you will see them again when your time comes to cross over.

Best Answer