Not my thing... I'd rather stare at a grease monkey lol. I like guys that actually work...

Best Answer

uhh he works as a model only part-time and the rest of the day he works as a part-time gym assistant at an international school

Best Answer

I'm talking about skills, love...

Best Answer

You are a very good looking couple! I would say that he is probably just as overwhelmed when he looks at you.<br />
My ex wasn't a model, but he was definetely the best looking guy I have ever seen. I couldn't stop staring at him. He would get self-conscious about it and wouldn't know what to do and that would make him even cuter.

Best Answer

hahah! exactly! but i find it so awkward. i know he doesn't. but i do. and i want this awkwardness to go away LOL

Best Answer

Wow. wow... YOu know that your boyfriend is just a Person right. If I were him I would feel kind of offended by this whole conversation. He can't eat ribs? WTF thats the stupidest thing I've ever heard. Are you only dating him because of his looks?

Best Answer

ehh idk im not attracted to guys that wear hats backwards

Best Answer

:(

Best Answer

I knew it! He must be someone! I think I already saw him from somewhere. XD

Best Answer

Best Answer

You look like a model, too. :D

Best Answer

Lucky you...Eye candy...I'm jealous.

Best Answer

haha thanks SO MUCH for the help! lol

Best Answer

because he could get more attention than me, and that would be a catastrophe

Best Answer