I need to be able to fight so that I can stand up to bullies. In order to do that I must learn how to take a hit. I've been bullied and beat up in school for 8 years, and this has to stop. I've tried everything even fighting, which was a a terrible mistake. I've been defeated then thrown down the srairs and put in a wheelchair for 2 weeks. I want to learn to fight specifically this one girl, the one that disabled me and beats me up all the time. She is very strong and smart.
hellawatson hellawatson 13-15 12 Answers Feb 3 in Health

Punch and keep on punching dont stop tilh your opponent is on the floor ( my dad taught me that and ive never lost a fight since)

Best Answer

Just like everything else, you get better by doing it more. Exercise, take a kickboxing class and find some friends that will fight with you in a safe and competitive way.

Best Answer

I would suggest the ving tsun style that served as bruce lee's basis. I would compliment it with some hard strength exercises on the back and arms so that you can get a hard hit in very fast.

Best Answer

If you don't know what ving tsun is, look it up but basically, if you can find a teacher, you'd learn how to get a quick take down using a little energy as possible. :P

Best Answer

Use your words. If you can get them by using your words, then you're stronger than they are and will ever be. Don't let them bullshit you. Just use your words.

Best Answer

i am very sorry u get bullied on. has ur parents ever thought of putting u in another skool where u don't know anybody there that way u can start fresh? i agree wi th what that other person said hit them with a object like a baseball bat or something.

Best Answer

only have a 19 year old sister

Best Answer

what does she think about whats going on?

Best Answer

she would be there to beat them up but since she graduated, that could get her in serious trouble. She also has a job...

Best Answer

i remember reading in ur backup story that she has a boyfriend. maybe her bf can show some fighting moves. have u ever spoke to him about whats going on?

Best Answer

yeah she does and he's like a brother. I will ask him next time, but he doesn't know about my situation so he might think I just want to learn how to fight to attack people.

Best Answer

u should tell him ur situation tell him everything

Best Answer

i will

Best Answer

good cuz he will probly be able to help

Best Answer

u have to control ur fear and be serious bullies wants to have fun and when u show them that ur willing to take it to the next level where there will be consequences and the police will be involved they ll back off so yea dont be their entertainment and make sure that if they tried that it will cost them too much

Best Answer

tried before didn't work

Best Answer

I play the physiological game on people. I poke at why they bully, then I talk about their ****** parents and their insecurities, then I dare them to hit. If they do I get back up and make a creepy *** smile. It does more damage than my fists could ever do.

Best Answer

Why are you being bullied at 22? Is your profile wrong? Your and her age has a lot to do with how you should handle this....

Best Answer

actually 12 don't want the EP staff to know

Best Answer

That's cool. Talk to your guidance counselor, teacher, your parents and if all else fails the police. Doing something harsh will just end up with you being in a place where you are more susceptible to bullying. You need someone on your side and this little girl that is picking on you needs her own parents involved in what's going on.

Best Answer

my teachers are idiots and think we are just friends messing with each other. I don't even know why the school doesn't fire the counselor he's just there for money. She has authority over her parents, ive met them before. The dad is pretty skinny and the mom is pregnant or something

Best Answer

By the way, had you been 22, I would have suggested a baseball bat or golf club to the knees when nobody is looking: BUT DON'T DO ANYTHING LIKE THAT. It will just wind up with you being in more trouble than it's worth.

Best Answer

There's a gentle line between not losing and GBH...

Are they normally fair fights, do you have any previous combat training?

Best Answer