rowrowrowthe rowrowrowthe 22-25, M 11 Answers Jan 12 in LGBT

Opening up to strangers on the internet is easier, because you don't have to look people in the eye.I'm not gay but I'm certainly bi-curious and have a newfound affection for ladyboys and t-gurls.We are all alike as we are all different.Don't be afraid to be yourself.Your true friends will understand.

Best Answer

On the internet you can make a confession and be anonymous at the same time - no need to worry of being exposed. Also on the internet people are less likely to judge you because sometimes they have already experimented what you're feeling.

Best Answer

it's easier than you think, to be exposed in this internet era, your boss or relatives could be on dating sites you thought you're alone

Best Answer

I agree with you, but I never use dating sites as I'm afraid I can be exposed. I just use social websites like EP where you can remain anonymous.

Best Answer

It's easier to tell a secret to a stranger

Best Answer

The internet makes a barrier, it's easier because it's more anonymous

Best Answer

Usually strangers are a bit more accepting because sometimes they've either experienced what your going through already and they can sometimes be better listeners than the people you know.

Best Answer

I don't open up to anyone

Best Answer

it's scary, I know

Best Answer

No I just don't want to see no point, I have friends and family I tell them stuff but never really open up because there is no point

Best Answer

Strangers aren't going to show up at your door.

Best Answer