You don't really .you just have to push yourself. It will get easier,in time

Best Answer

Act, pretend like you are doing this for a role. After awhile it becomes more natural.

Best Answer

I've been working on that all of my life. I've gotten so that I can make small talk with strangers, speak in public (with an effort). My friends sometimes forget now that I do have to really work at it, because I'm comfortable with them. I have to tell myself constantly that I've a valid point of view, just as much right to express it as anyone else, and mentally shove myself out there. ;)

Best Answer

Work on faking being happy and friendly. After some time it gets easier and more genuine.

Best Answer

imagine you're somebody else.

Best Answer

I suppose it takes courage, like overcoming anything else. Maybe watching others interact and realizing it might not be as perilous as you thought. Trying to be friendly and choosing not to hold someone at bay when they are friendly back and want to interact with you.

Best Answer

i want to know about this tooo any suitable answers will be considered :)

Best Answer

Have a sit down with your self and get reeeeaally comfortable with yourself.

Best Answer

I am comfortable with myself its others i have a problem with..

Best Answer