Silly as it sounds, eat right and sleep and walk regularly. The body in fair share fights depression better.<br />
Then fortify your mind with a few good quotes and still them around so you can<br />
see them.<br />
I like Calvin Coolidge on Persistence, And a little sign saying "Tough times dont last---tough people do". Plus Seneca: "It is not because things are difficult that we do not dare, it is because we do not dare that things are difficult."<br />
Then make sure you do something constructive every day. Clearing the decks for action even if there is none means you will be ready.

Best Answer

I get strength from myself.

Best Answer

the trick is compartmentalizing everything. I am still working on it myself. Learning how to accept the unchangeable, change the changeable, and being able to discern between the two. For instance your phone. You need a phone and cant change that but lowering your phone bill you can change. Logistics is everything and being able to organize yourself and your budget. Hope for the best, expect the worse and just be amazed that your even here to experience the amazing, the bullshit, and everything else that comes along with the territory. But sometimes I cant help but slip up and feel like never ends, but I am having far less of those moments with practice. Being poor sucks.

Best Answer

I pass through the tough times by letting myself feel the emotions. I don't really do anything but pray and talk to the priest. That helps me let it go. I get my strength from the Holy Trinity.

Best Answer

I do two things-remember when it was worse and remember when it was better. The first lets me know Ill prolly live through it,the second gives me a reason to try.

Best Answer

agreeing with Whowas on this one. I exercise, meditate, eat right, get plenty of sleep and treat myself well. I make sure to talk to friends and loved ones for support and I write about my feelings in a journal

Best Answer