Packed my bags and moved away a few times now. The day will come when money has no influence, only then you will get your answer.

Best Answer

Sometimes you just have to do things like that. Life is tough and you have to roll with the punches. Keep fighting, girlfriend

Best Answer

thank you!!!

Best Answer

Unfortunately you will need some money. So the trick is to find some kind of job or work you can do for a few months. Save every penny. Plan where you want to go. Make an exact budget for food and lodging. Then take the bus to a new start in life.

Best Answer

Read my "I was a teen runaway story" it dont take nothing but the heart to do it miss

Best Answer

thank you love!

Best Answer

sheer determination and courage...it can be done

Best Answer

you dont, if u ever paid attention they only do that n movies and stories.

Best Answer

some people DO leave and make well for themselves ( in reality!!) i would like to know their process though!! it has happened!!!!! :-)

Best Answer

What a load of rubbish, of course people do. I have and I'm no actor or story book hero.

Best Answer

people do because people help them. they dont show that in movies because the character is supposed to be portrayed as a self-sufficient, independent person.

Best Answer

Best advice don't let the opinion of others have any influence on what you can or cannot do. You have a choice; stay in your risk free unhappy environment and grow old with bitter regret. Or you could pack up and go. I am not saying that it will be easy to do, but surely it has to be a better option that staying put?

Best Answer

huh

Best Answer

Wasn't talking to you.
But I am answering you now.
So tell me, what help did I get then? I am curious to find out what you think you know about me, or anyone else who packed up and left for that matter!

Best Answer

Oh just for the record, I consider myself independent and self-sufficient.

Best Answer

absolutely nothing.

Best Answer

Then why talk crap

Best Answer

i speak from my personal stash of wisdom.

Best Answer

I feel you, similar thing with me. if you find a good answer let me know. I might have to reenlist if I don't find anything.

Best Answer

the reply above yours is pretty good advice!! i only wish that i could have gotten into the military...but it just wasnt meant for me!! (clearly cause im not there!!)

Best Answer