diamondtears077 diamondtears077 31-35, F 14 Answers Aug 5, 2012 in Romance & True Love

Cry a lot, get a little drunk if you want and write hait mail to him (but don't send it). After that take a deep breath and slowly reorganize your life. Go out with friends and make new friends. Who knows? The very special person might turn up among all those friends you make. Maybe not now, maybe not in a few months... but that's actually the nice part: you'll have time to heal and cool down.

Best Answer

You have to realize your better off without him.....and be thankful it was only 3 and ahalf yrs.

Best Answer

Cry, shout, mourn, but keep breathing. Take your time, don't rush. And keep breathing. <br />
Get drunk, cry, but always, always keep breathing.

Best Answer

One piece at a time or else it becomes overwhelming

Best Answer

Count your blessings it wasn't 20 years...You still have a life ahead of you now...

Best Answer

You do it by keeping your head high, and not joining any childish post break up games. Keep telling yourself you deserve better, and you'll see it's true. Then pick yourself up and move on. Yeah, cry, have a bottle of wine once in a whil, but move it on.

Best Answer

Realize you deserve REAL LOVE and thank God you are free now because it's coming.

Best Answer

You just do it. Hour by hour if necessary. At first, do it just to spite him. One day imagine yourself running into him. You will look fabulous, of course, and he will look weary and full of regret. You will dismiss him with a breezy hello on your way to the rest of your fabulous life. Tell yourself- "He sucks and I'm fabulous."

Best Answer

its not just males who do this !!! - what a question to ask me today of all days !!!

Best Answer

Slowly.<br />
I know the phrase "Time heals all wounds" seems like a trite cliché, but there's a truth to it.<br />
One day a time, sometimes just a minute at time. Find hobbies, bury yourself in work, rededicate to self-improvement. It's never easy. Find real friends you can talk to. Personally I went through something similar, I was with a girl for four and a half years, was even engaged to be married, she broke up over the phone, and was dating some schmuck within three days.<br />
So I'm speaking from experience here. One day a time. Try new things. Take chances. Live your life. Be so brilliantly alive and fabulous that they can't forget you. Find someone else more worthy of your love. Keep moving, breathing, and never forgetting to take care of numero uno.

Best Answer

whatabout after 12 yrs...? oO

Best Answer