Beatresca Beatresca 56-60, F 20 Answers Apr 19, 2012

At night I get on my knees and thank god for helping me keep clean and sober that day and I ask him to help me keep clean and sober for the next day. In the morning I thank him for helping me keep clean yesterday and I ask him to keep me sober for the upcoming day. I have been doing this one day at a time for 22 years.

Best Answer

I like to pray on my knees in front of my bed but you can pray anywhere, standing or sitting. Talk to <b>God Almighty</b> like you would anyone. Don't pray sporadically--pray everyday. Set aside a time to meet with him every day. I personally pray to him 3x a day at the same time. Be sincere when you pray--pray from the heart. Always remember to praise Him for his love and all your blessings. The greatest answers to prayer come when we are forgiven by God. The greatest thing is to be forgiven by Him. We must also forgive others (Mark 11:25): "Whenever you stand praying, forgive, if you have anything against anyone, so that your Father who is in heaven will also forgive you your transgressions." Name people you'd like to forgive. Pray for others and for peace around the world (not necessary with every prayer). Close prayers by asking God to strengthen you for the trials and temptations that you must endure. After prayer, don't worry--trust in God. Oh yeah, fast and pray when you are in a desperate need or pain. It shows God how much you need him and gets his attention. Fasting multiplies the power of your prayers. It is written in the Bible. It doesn't say if you fast, it say <u>when</u> you fast.

Best Answer

All day long, out loud and in my head. Talk to Him as if I were talking to anyone else.

Best Answer

I talk to Him,all the time,wherever I am.He's a friend that's always with me.

Best Answer

I agree. He is always with us.

Best Answer

Stark naked in a darkroom lit by black candles with any available famale and recite from Kama sutra LOL

Best Answer

A lot of "Please" and not enough "Thank You".

Best Answer

Baha'u'llah, the Messenger of God for this Age<br />
of human maturiy has revealed a huge Book of<br />
Prayers and Meditations. I can pray for anything<br />
on any moment of my life by using these sacred verses,<br />
meditating on them and trying to translate the meanings<br />
into actions. This keeps me guided and protected<br />
to be happy all the time.

Best Answer

I point and then I say "sort this **** out will ya? Cheers"

Best Answer

I don't need a God to tell me how to act. I don't need to rely on a deity to make my decisions for me. Some may call that faith, or piety, but I just call it weakness. I am my own God.

Best Answer

Why not choose an all powerful God?

Best Answer

Even if I did believe in your interpretation of the concept of God, even if I was shown proof that it is valid, I still wouldn't want to let him control how I live my life, either directly or by dedicating my existence to him. I am a member of the most intelligent species ever to live on my planet. I am perfectly capable of living my life and making decisions without having to pray to a supernatural entity that may or may not exist for guidance.

Best Answer

Hold on one moment and I'll call upstairs....................I'll have to get back too you on that one nobody seems to be home up there..Got the darn voice mail again...****

Best Answer

God has caller ID.

Best Answer

usualy at night but somtimes more often

Best Answer

Sometimes I just 'talk' to Deity. <br />
When I have more time, I do a sort of ritual I call Passing the Cup. Light a candle, pour some tea, set the cup between yourself and the candle, and make the prayer. Move to cup to the four directions around the candle while repeating the prayer at every point. When the cup comes full circle, drink the tea. This helps to remind me that Deity hears my prayers, but that when they are answered, I am responsible for what I have asked.

Best Answer

I don't pray. I just prey.

Best Answer

No specific way, I suppose. Usually at the end of the day when I am in bed and something is on my mind. Or sometimes I just pray in my mind about something...sort of a "What do You think?" or "What should I do?" thing. Nothing fancy.

Best Answer

I pray many ways, I don't think any one way is the only right way. I pray during my day, I read the Bible and ask for God's guidance, I pray the Divine Mercy, the Rosary. Sometimes I talk to God (the Father, Son and Holy Spirit) like I would talk to anyone and sometimes I use formulated prayers. I give thanks for all He has done in my life. I go to Him with all things and people. I praise Him and I worship Him. I adore Him. I don't think He has a rule book on prayer. The Bible has Psalms and in the New Testament it says to pray the Our Father (the prayer not the title). It also says to fast and mediate. It talks of Jesus going off alone to pray. But it doesn't have a list.

Best Answer

I like the outline in the Lord's Prayer, but I agree. I think that prayer is for us to connect in the way that we need.

Best Answer