sikandtired93 sikandtired93 18-21, F 7 Answers Jan 9 in Community

Fear is the devil's handiwork. If you never try, you'll never know. If you never venture outside of your comfort zone, you could be passing up the opportunity of your lifetime. Courage is not the absense of fear, but acting despite it.

Best Answer

If you are not falling you are not making mistakes and if you are not making mistakes you're just doing the same old things you already know how to do .... boring. ... failing is the first step in learning. .. Don't be scared of it. .. embrace it and learn and grow and thrive. ... that'll be $10.35 please :)

Best Answer

You have made me laugh...thank you! Unfortunately monetary payment depends on whether I am successful...ironic! :)

Best Answer

You will be successful, maybe not the first, second or even the fifth time. .. Read the early life of Abe Lincoln. .. He tried to become a lawyet a few times and failed. . He tried to get elected a few times and failed ... the common thread in success is perseverance. .. And I'll waiver the advice fee this time :)

Best Answer

You grow thicker skin after a while... watch a lot of baseball where a guy can become a millionaire by failing to hit the ball successfully seven out of ten times at bat.

Best Answer

Don't look down, then again you've probably heard that one plenty of times

Best Answer

Yes but still reassuring to hear :)

Best Answer

I think whatever happens, it won't be worse than death, and death doesn't sound too bad itself

Best Answer

If you want something that bad then you will never be happy. Just chill and do your best. If you fail try again or find a new objective

Best Answer