bbbreezy bbbreezy 51-55, M 9 Answers Jun 23, 2013 in Dating & Relationships

I am ultra - sensitive so I cannot protect myself<br />
but at the same time I embrace living and won't build a fortress around myself to prevent it<br />
hurt and loss is a sad part of life it's part of the journey I say don't buy the ticket if you don't want to take the trip

Best Answer

Never care, live a life alone and untouched by others

Best Answer

It's not meant to be "isolated" from all. Life is for learning. If you would have never been in love you would'nt know what it's like. Like the old saying goes, "no pain, no gain," God bless us! "If I never loved I never would have cried."

Best Answer

There isn't really sure fire way to do that. It can cause hurt if you shut everyone out (as well as a lot of loneliness) and there is no way to make for 100% sure that whoever you choose to give your heart to won't break it. The best thing that you can do is to try to only surround yourself with people who are positive forces in your life and who have good standing morals. If someone seems like a bad egg, try to distance yourself.

Best Answer

that sounds very sensible

Best Answer

It's what I have chosen to do after being hurt a few more times than I would like. It doesn't completely guarantee not getting hurt, but it lowers the chances and still allows you to experience good things and good people on a deeper level.

Best Answer

You don't, and you can't. Love is a gamble that pays off sometimes, not always, but always a gamble. Equal to what you make, right?

Best Answer

Rubber?? :)

Best Answer

Build walls around your heart, never be genuine, and never care about anyone else. Live for your own desires only.

Best Answer

that sounds difficult and unpleasant

Best Answer

I agree, but it's effective

Best Answer