rennydee rennydee 22-25, F 15 Answers Jul 28, 2013 in Doing Good

Just like any other day or time. Things going wrong or right only affect our mood or motivation by firtst being processes by the mind. You cannot control the external but you are the gatekeeper when it enters the mind. You don't have to suppress it or put a positive spin on it. You can simply see it for what it is. Just let it be and don't judge it as bad or good. Either way, judging does not change it. This will assist with your emotional response and your ability to keep going. Then you can just be rather than having to "push through" as that conception is another mind created phenomenon that adds to your suffering. We make suffering worse by repeating it in our heads, rolling it over, keeping the story going even when it no longer is. Our body responds accordingly as though we are under life threatening conditions. Stress response hormones are released, anxiety cycles, the mind increases its fear thoughts, and we are worse off than we were initially. Stop all this where it starts, in the mind. Then you only have to deal with the situation when it is there and only then. No need to repeat it in your head. Good luck. Hope you work it out in your own way at least even after reading my rambling. Haha.

Best Answer

“When everything seem to be going against you, remember that the airplane takes off against the wind, not with it ....”-Henry Ford

Don't let setbacks get you down.

The true test of success comes when you run up against challenges.

Best Answer

Life dosnt stop even if you do. Even if you don't feel like your making progress you actually are as days pass in to weeks and weeks into months. Before you know it your over the hill and onto the next set of issues good or bad. Keep on trucking! ;o)

Best Answer

That's something I ask myself often and to be honest I have no clue what keeps me going. If you read my stories you'll understand a great deal what I face everyday but despite all of it I continue on. i have no reason for living nor do I have anyone or anything to live for. I simply dont want to die

Best Answer

DONT GIVE THE BASTARDS THE SATISFACTION!!

Best Answer

With a hopeful smile.

Best Answer

I tell myself that going on, getting it over with is better than staying put or doing nothing.

Best Answer

Stubbornness and willpower. I can't give you any better explanation than that. I don't really know how I do it myself sometimes, I guess I'm just a fighter...

Best Answer

I tell myself it can only get better from here on out.

Best Answer

persistence ... sometimes i just like to hide in my bed for a day and pretend nothing is going wrong and to shut off so i can regain some energy to carry on the fight. x

Best Answer

I just have tubs of ice cream :D

Best Answer

Pray and ask God for help.

Best Answer