First and Foremost, I consider the source and determine if I even remotely respect the person's opinion or criticizm. If I do, I do some serious self-reflection to see what I did/why they said what they did. If not, then I just smile and move on or give no response whatsoever. I necessary, I'll even pay them a compliment. It all depends on the situation or circumstances.

Best Answer

Depends I have tried to be good but now and then it can cut like a knife.<br />
I confess I have paid back.<br />
Made me feel better at the time.

Best Answer

I usually smile at them and say "I feel sorry that your life is so miserable that you have to say nasty things to someone else to make yourself feel better." and walk away.

Best Answer

I pretty much serve their *** back to them in a diplomatic way.

Best Answer

If you can't come up with an immediate response, don't bother writing. In some ways it's like been a comedian on stage. If you've no witty remark, you'll die on stage...

Best Answer

i would be in tears

Best Answer

depends on the insult. very few even bother me. the ones that do incite a fury in me which has been known to cause significant damage to persons and property.

Best Answer

Put on my big girl pants until I'm around the corner, then I throw myself headlong at the ground and sob my heart out. <br />
Or, I just insult them even more.

Best Answer

I look at where the insult is coming from... and realise it is ba<x>sed on anger.

Best Answer