they get a limitless favor. it has happened to me

Best Answer

Me too

Best Answer

Nothing. Become their lifelong slave. Talk to God.

Best Answer

Expound. You seem to contradict yourself. It seems wrong to be nyone's slave, and anyway, I don't think he'd be comfortable with having a 'slave'. and what do you mean by ' tlk to God'?

Best Answer

When I come to I'll say "Alright which one of you a$$holes woke me up." then I'll get up turn around and pull out a can of Pepsi from my pocket and say "It's a Grenade!" and walk off

Best Answer

Get away from me.<br />
None of your concern.

Best Answer

This person just saved your life from, from something horrible. The very thought of what makes me shudder. Aren't you thankful?

Best Answer

The unknown, perhaps?
Please, explain my life.

Best Answer

sometimes a look is enough...

Best Answer

True. But one look, for the saving of a life. It seems so small.

Best Answer

Detail you say? How would anyone know how to react if something that tramatic happenned? Not to sound narcisistic but, c'mon?

Best Answer

I guess I don't know. Something that tramatic did happen to me, though. How do I express my gratitude to him?

Best Answer

I would say thank you to start, but I don't know all the circumstances..........just be compassionate and real!

Best Answer

I like that, compassionate and real… Will do!

Best Answer

I'd probably fall in love with them honestly lol.

Best Answer