Badly: there's usually a fair bit of swearing and hitting things (not quite hard enough to break them, yet anyway) and a sullen silence as I try to work out what on earth to do now. After that, I go round in a tight loop, checking and rechecking, switching everything off and on again, hoping against hope that it's finally come back.<br />
I used to think I wasn't an addict, but...

Best Answer

slap my laptop , as its all its fault :)

Best Answer

I act my age and sulk like a big girls blouse .

Best Answer

No prob for me I let the IT guys take care of it and I go out for lunch or I just go home.If I am at home then I read or watch tv.Not that big of a deal to me.

Best Answer

i go NUTS cursing go in a mood but once it back i like o this was not worthme getting mad over (shud not off broke tv with remote now =(

Best Answer

curse a little then remember the days before the internet...go and do something constructive.

Best Answer

it upsets me , and then i run amuck

Best Answer
Best Answer

I moan at my roomates. "WHO'S TOUCHED THE ROUTER AGAIN?!?!?" Then I go and stomp down stairs to try to coax the router into working with loving words. xD

Best Answer

I ****** my telephone.

Best Answer