andreyy andreyy 22-25, M 16 Answers Nov 16, 2012 in EP

For me during my growing up years it was a good sound spanking from daddy, in my room, with my panties pulled down.

This is the biblical way to handle this question.

Best Answer

for me my mother would come to my college and scold me when I was disobidient

so I learned quickly not to **** her off. When I was younger she would bare my little *** and turn it a new shade of red.

Best Answer

I try to talk to them first, if that does not work, then I start taking away things they love the most. Finally, I do spank my children.

Best Answer

It varies by age and offense. With older children it is often most effective to 1) make sure they understand the rules ahead of time 2) make the punishment fit the crime 3) don't belabor the point, just institute the consequence

e.g., 16 years old brings the car home late. Hold out your hand for the keys. Take the keys and say something simple "10 minutes late, that's one week without the car" and say no more. Your child doesn't need a lecture. He/she already knows the score.

Best Answer

Take away that which they most enjoy for a period of time. My son is 19yrs old a college student who does not live at home, so I would cut back on his fun money.

Best Answer

I would put them to bed. Then explain why.

Best Answer

discipline him/her take away a few toys, make him/her earn them back with a better attitude. If they are teenagers, get away tv time, and make them earn it back. Basically its discipline, discipline, discipline, (with love)

Best Answer

I usually let them know that I will tolerate their behavior and I make them set in a chair or go to their room for 30 minutes while they think about being respectful..... and then they can only move about the house again IF they behave properly.

Best Answer

A time-out and take things away for awhile

Best Answer

Discipline them (when I have kids)

Best Answer