penj penj 18-21, F 76 Answers Feb 19, 2013 in Romance & True Love

Why react any differently than seeing a straight couple? Love looks good on everyone. I'm all for loving committed relationships. Love is the single most important element that will make the world a better place. I repeat, love looks good on everyone.

Best Answer

making out in public is disgusting, gay straight or otherwise. hand holding is fine or a peck on the cheek or lips, but full on lip smacking and spit swapping just grosses me out. save it for the bedroom. has nothing to do with someones sexual preferences for me.

Best Answer

I have no problem with it. I think it is wonderful that two people can express their love for one another openly and fully support them

Best Answer

^yep^

Best Answer

You go girl

Best Answer

like that :) what would you tell people talking about gays like they are of less worth than other human beings?

Best Answer

I always like to see happy couples. There are far too many grumpy couples out on the streets now days. The grumps should stay home in the closet and the gay carefree couples should dance in the streets. The world would be a much happier place for it.

Best Answer

thats about it :)

Best Answer

Could not agree more.

Best Answer

Confession: The first time I actually witnessed 2 young gents kissing, quite passionately, it threw me for a little loop...but doesn't any new experience, right? Heck, we Chickies kiss & hug all the time...it's how we roll, gay or not...This was just an odd vision to behold, I suppose.

Glad for the 'newness'...Nice to see open passion for Life by any one, esp. our man-folk, gay or not. Here's to snapping those 'loops'. :)

Best Answer

I think its sweet how they r in love

Best Answer

2fabulous4me

Best Answer

I don't really react any differently to a gay couple that any other couple; and I don't think anything about it at all unless they are getting groiny with each other, but that is better done in private, by anybody.

Best Answer

I'm just glad when people don't make stupid homophobic comments about it, especially within earshot.

Best Answer

It's their affair and it's their business !

Best Answer

Frankly, l do not give a ʞɔnɟ.

Best Answer
Best Answer

I don't react any differently than seeing any couple. I am not here to judge others it isn't my place.

Best Answer

When I was young it used to freak me out a little...now I have gay friends at work and even here on EP. So what? It doesn't matter one little bit to me.

Best Answer

No big deal. Same as any other couple.

Best Answer

i have nothing against gay people infact i would smile knowing that they are proud and feel comfortable to go out in public as alot of people dont like it

Best Answer

Where I live it is so common that one does not even notice and why should one?

Best Answer

i like that point of view! i have the same situation and two of my gay friends always tell me it is stupid that people think of them as any different than an other couple

Best Answer

I don't really react anymore.

Best Answer

don't even notice, and more importantly don't care

Best Answer

Makes me happy

Best Answer

depends if there full on making out and grabing each others ***** and stuff make me feel uncomfortable but goes the same for a straight couple think if there holding hands or just giving each other a snog does not bother me

Best Answer